We’ve got a fun filled weekend of events for you! There are so many festivals this weekend including a Greek Festival, Pacific Islander Festival, Beer Festival, Polish Harvest Festival, & more! As well as 2 car shows, outdoor concerts, a movie & more!
- Sunset Serenades continue at Heisler Park in Laguna Beach Friday 9/15. Enjoy live music every Friday night in September from 5:30pm to sunset in the Rockpile Amphitheater (by the whale sculpture). FREE to attend. Schedule: http://bit.ly/2grF72Q
- Halloween Time at Disneyland starts Friday and lasts through Halloween. Enjoy costumed characters, Halloween themed thats & more. Admission required. http://bit.ly/2xPR2eZ
- Watch “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” Friday 9/15 at Hurless Barton Park Amphitheater in Yorba Linda. Movie starts at dusk. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2qyvjoy
- The 2nd Annual “Art on the Walk” art walk is Friday 9/15 from 6-8pm at Anaheim GardenWalk. Live music, dance performances & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2wLYSYg
- Orange County Coastal Cleanup Day is Saturday 9/16. There are cleanup sites all over Orange County, find one near you: http://bit.ly/2x3M9is
- Pageant of the Thunderbird car show is Saturday 9/16 at Twila Reid Park in Anaheim. The show usually runs from 10am-3pm. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2gmsySs
- Anaheim Festival of Ales is Saturday 9/16 from 12-4pm on Center Street Promenade in Downtown Anaheim. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2wjhnU0
- Outdoor Concert: “Tommy’s Neighborhood” is Saturday 9/16 at the Silverado Fairgrounds in Silverado from 6-10pm. Admission is 1 can of food to be donated to the local food bank. http://bit.ly/2qsnWNK
- The 39th Annual Dozynki Polish Harvest Festival is all weekend in Yorba Linda. Live entertainment, traditional dishes including stuffed cabbage, pierogies, kielbasa, beer & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2vvMv3F
- Surf City Days takes place all weekend in Huntington Beach. Various events throughout the weekend include a surf competition, car show, shopping & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2h5detX
- San Juan Capistrano Greek Festival is all weekend in San Juan Capistrano. Food, dancing, entertainment & more. FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1MJ055K
- The 10th Annual Pacific Islander Festival is all weekend at Huntington Beach Central Library Park. Cultural Villages, Island style foods, live entertainment and more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2gHsi0u
- The 39th Annual Santa Ana Fiesta Patrias Street Fair is all weekend in Downton Santa Ana. Parade, music, food, games & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2wcn47E
- The Dana Point Lantern District Classic Car and Motorcycle Show is Sunday 9/17 from 10am-3pm on Del Prado. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2x2HlLG
- Surfin’ Sundays is at the Huntington Beach Pier, Sunday 9/17 from 11am-5:30pm. Enjoy a relaxing day of surf music and activities. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2qkSO7u
And don’t forget to enter to win tickets to the Orange County International Auto Show —> http://bit.ly/2wXAjsn
We’ve got some fun things happening this weekend in Orange County. It’s Civil War Days in Huntington Beach, the Orange International Street Fair is back for another delicious year, the Great Labor Day Cruise rolls into Costa Mesa, OC Animal Care is having free pet adoptions, and it’s the last weekend for the Laguna Beach art festivals.
- The Orange International Street Fair is all weekend in Old Town Orange. Food, shopping, entertainment & more. FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1JEfcsZ
- The 35th Annual Great Labor Day Cruise car show is all weekend at the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa. Admission required. http://bit.ly/2vGjs9x
- The 24th Annual Civil War Days is all weekend at Central Park in Huntington Beach. Battles, concerts, President Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address, demonstrations & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2xyZ7V0
- FREE pet adoptions at the “Labor of Love” event Saturday 9/2 from 11am-5pm at the OC Animal Care in Orange. (Does not include the cost of a microchip or a license). http://bit.ly/2gkHaC5
- It’s the last weekend for Art-A-Fair Fine Art Festival in Laguna Beach. Admission required. http://ocevent.co/1TQvFQt
- It’s the last weekend for the Sawdust Arts and Crafts Festival continues in Laguna Beach. Open 10am-10pm daily. Admission required. http://ocevent.co/296QLIk
- Saturday 9/2: The Steely Damned in Newport Beach at Newport Dunes from 5-10pm. http://bit.ly/2gsiHhS FREE to attend but parking onsite is $10.
- Sunday 9/3: Night Shift on the Civic Center “Green” in Newport Beach from 6-7:30pm. http://ocevent.co/1JpL15q FREE to attend.
- Sunday 9/3: Ginger & The Hoosier Daddys at Huntington Beach Central Park in Huntington Beach at 5pm. http://ocevent.co/1BQrkad FREE to attend.
Here’s 20 things to do this weekend in Orange County. The annual Elvis Festival is back for its 18th year, the OC Night Market returns to the OC fairgrounds, Huntington Beach is having Art in the Park, and there’s plenty more to keep you busy this weekend.
- The OC Night Market returns to the OC Fairgrounds Friday night 8/25 and runs all weekend. Food, entertainment, shopping, & more. Admission is $5 and parking is $8. http://ocevent.co/1H5rcnJ
- Huntington Beach Art in the Park is Saturday from 11am-5pm at Triangle Park and the HB Art Center. Food, kids activities, live music & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2xhwVpQ
- Paella, Wine & Beer Festival is Saturday 8/26 at the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2xxkcP8
- Rancho Mission Viejo Rodeo is all weekend in San Juan Capistrano. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2ulllXX
- The Gem Faire is all weekend at the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa. Shop for gemstones, crystals, jewelry & more. Admission and parking required. Visit the website for a 2 for 1 coupon: http://bit.ly/2br8EkT
- The Anaheim Home Show is all weekend at the Anaheim Convention Center. Demos, flower and plant sale, marketplace & more. Admission required. http://bit.ly/2ivp0BK
- CHOC Walk in the Park is Sunday 8/27 at Disneyland. There’s still time to register to walk (last day to check-in is 8/26). http://bit.ly/2itBJoo
- 18th Annual Elvis Festival is Sunday 8/27 from 9am-6pm on Main Street in Garden Grove. Elvis impersonators, Cadillac car show, food, shopping & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2vqiSiV
- Art-A-Fair Fine Art Festival continues this weekend in Laguna Beach. Show runs through 9/3. Admission required. http://ocevent.co/1TQvFQt
- The Sawdust Arts and Crafts Festival continues this weekend in Laguna Beach. Show runs through 9/3. Open 10am-10pm daily. Admission required. http://ocevent.co/296QLIk
- The Pageant of the Masters & Festival of Arts continues this weekend in Laguna Beach. Watch as famous paintings come to life! Tickets required. http://bit.ly/29JMP0S
AND don’t forget to enter to win two 3-day GA passes to the Kaaboo Music Festival, contest ends 8/29 —> bit.ly/2w5EXBV
Movies in the Park:
- Friday, August 25: “Moana” at Harper Park in Fountain Valley. Activities begin at 6pm, movie starts at dusk. http://ocevent.co/1G7q6qG
- Friday, August 25: “Beauty and the Beast” at Lake Forest Sports Park in Lake Forest at 7:30pm. http://bit.ly/2qypcAu
- Saturday, August 26: Movie TBA “End of Summer Bash & BBQ” at Heather Park in Seal Beach (presented by the Seal Beach Lions Club). The Lions Club will cooking and the movie will follow at dusk. http://bit.ly/2qvIMzd
- Sunday 8/27: Common Sense (Rock Reggae), Suffragettes (70s to today), and the Kalama Brothers (Hawaiian) at the Sports Park in Lake Forest from 5:30-8:30pm. http://bit.ly/2ql48R4
- Sunday 8/27: The Wiseguys Big Band Machine at Huntington Beach Central Park in Huntington Beach at 5pm. http://ocevent.co/1BQrkad
- Sunday 8/27: Guitar Concert at Nixon Library in Yorba Linda. Concert starts at 2pm. http://bit.ly/2rqn01q
- Sunday 8/27: Surfin’ Sundays at the Huntington Beach Pier from 11am-5:30pm. http://bit.ly/2qkSO7u
- Sunday 8/27: Springsteen Experience at Bluebird Park in Laguna Beach from 5-7pm. http://bit.ly/2sDM0Bv