It’s Father’s Day Weekend in OC with the return of TikiLand Trading Co. tiki marketplace at the Heritage Museum in Santa Ana, 3 annual car shows, OC Night Market in Costa Mesa, concerts in the park, a movie in the park, & more!
- Tikiland Trading Co., tiki marketplace is back for another event on Saturday, June 15th from 10am-4pm at the Heritage Museum in Santa Ana, CA. Shop from over 60 tiki artists, makers, and vendors, enjoy live music, pineapple Dole Whips, as well as tiki drinks, and food by Cousins Maine Lobster. Visit tikilandtrading.com for event tickets, address, and more info. Tix are $6 in online (prices go up 6/15) or $8 at the door (cash only).
- The OC Night Market returns to the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa Friday night 6/14 and runs all weekend. Food, entertainment, shopping, & more. Admission is $5 and there is also a parking fee. http://ocevent.co/1H5rcnJ
- The 12th Annual Laguna Beach Fete de la Musique is Saturday 6/15 from 12-4pm. Enjoy musical performances that take place all around Laguna Beach. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2t92lNS
- Surf City “Chili at the Beach” Chili Cook-off & Salsa Tasting is Saturday 6/15 in downtown Huntington Beach from 11am-5pm. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2KNBktC
- The 24th Annual San Clemente Car Show is Saturday 6/15 from 10am-3pm in Downtown San Clemente. Over 300 cars from Classics to Exotics. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2WLU2sE
- The 9th Annual White Glove Concours and Porsche Display is Saturday 6/15 from 9am-2pm at Sea Terrace Park in Dana Point. View over 100 porches (new and old) on display. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2MMl12T
- The 55th Annual Newport Beach Art Exhibition is Saturday 6/15 from 1-6pm at the Newport Beach Civic Center. View and shop from over 250 works of art. Live music, food & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2rlOcuj
- The 14th Annual International Surfing Day is Saturday 6/15 from 8am-12pm on the north side of the pier in Huntington Beach. Surf lessons, Sup demonstrations, & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2rmlhXl
- The NSSA Interscholastic Surfing Championships are all weekend at Salt Creek Beach in Dana Point. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2rwcSEG
- Concert in the Park: The Answer (Classic Rock), Saturday 6/15 at the Civic Center Green in Cypress at 6pm. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2KjE5U2
- Concert in the Park: Parker Smith’s porch pickin’ 20s & 30s blues stylings, and Fabulous Nomads, Saturday 6/15 at the Silverado Fairgrounds in Silverado from 6-10pm. Admission is 1 can of food to be donated to the local food bank. http://bit.ly/2FdxwhQ
- Movie in the Park: “Smallfoot” Saturday 6/15 at East Side Community Park in Yorba Linda. Movie begins at dusk. .http://bit.ly/2wWOk8g
- Crusin’ Brea Classic Car Show is Sunday 6/16 in Downtown Brea (Birch & Brea Blvd) from 10am-4pm. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2F4YR5J
- The 12th Annual Balboa Bay Resort’s Father’s Day Car Show is Sunday 6/16 from 11am-2pm in Newport Beach. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2LO0hCq
- Concert on the Green: The Side Deal, Sunday 6/16 from 6pm-7:30pm at the Newport Beach Civic Center. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2MP2uDc
- Visit one of the many weekend Farmers Markets in OC: http://bit.ly/2BdBcuQ
This weekend in Orange County there are two vintage markets, a concert in the park, Rancho Fest in RSM, a wooden boat parade in Newport Harbor, a zany world record attempt happening in Huntington Beach, and more!
- Flying Miz Daisy Vintage Market is this weekend inside the Hangar at the OC Fair and Events Center in Costa Mesa. There will be over 60 curated vintage vendors, a food truck and more. Admission and parking required. http://bit.ly/2Lq3zM5
- Rancho Fest starts is all weekend at Central Park in Rancho Santa Margarita. Live music, kids fun zone, food, shopping & more. http://bit.ly/2I225bW
- The Golden Years Vintage Market is Saturday 6/8 from 11am-5pm on 2nd Street Promenade in Downtown Santa Ana. Vintage clothing, vinyl records & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2sVxP8t
- Concert in the Park: Creedence vs. Santana Saturday 6/8 at the Civic Center Green in Cypress at 6pm. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2MyCITn
- The Newport Beach Wooden Boat Festival is all weekend in Corona Del Mar. On Sunday you can watch a wooden boat parade around Newport Harbor at 11am. http://bit.ly/2LtVp5o
- Bluegrass & BBQ is Saturday 6/8 from 4-7pm at the Laguna College of Art & Design in Laguna Canyon. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2kWmmmM
- A world record attempt for the “largest gathering of people dressed as a fruit or vegetable” is happening on Sunday 6/9 at Pier Plaza in Huntington Beach. Event takes place between 11am-1:30pm. More info: http://bit.ly/2MJRbfc
- The Hobie Surf Shop Vintage Surfboard Festival is Sunday 6/9 at La Plaza Park in Dana Point from 8am-3pm. View, buy, or trade surfboards. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2I1b3Gy
- Visit one of the many weekend Farmers Markets in OC: http://bit.ly/2BdBcuQ
- And save the date for TikiLand Trading Co., Orange County’s favorite tiki marketplace, on Saturday, June 15th from 10am-4pm at the Heritage Museum in Santa Ana, CA. Shop from over 60 tiki artists, makers, and vendors, enjoy live music, pineapple Dole Whips, as well as tiki drinks, and food by Cousins Maine Lobster. Visit http://tikilandtrading.com for event tickets, address, and more info. $6 in advance or $8 cash at the door.
Here’s what’s happening for Memorial Day weekend in Orange County, plus we’ve included a list of 20 Memorial Day services that you can attend on Monday.
- The Scottish Festival is all weekend at the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa. Highland games, Whiskey tasting, sheep herding, food, shopping & more! Admission required. http://ocevent.co/1PxThtt
- The Garden Grove Strawberry Festival is all weekend (starting Friday afternoon) at the Village Green in Garden Grove. Parade, food, games, music & more! FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1FpmRJF
- The Santa Ana Memorial Day Festival is all weekend (starting Friday night) at Madison Park (Edinger & Standard). Rides, games, food & more! FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1TVn6Rk
- The Annual Newport Beach Wine Festival is all weekend at the Balboa Bay Resort. Events include Grand Tasting, brunch, & more. All events are ticketed. http://bit.ly/2HCjnfH
- FREE Pet Adoptions all weekend for active military and veterans at OC Animal Care in Orange. http://bit.ly/2YK51iY
- FREE Pet Adoptions all weekend for active military and veterans at the Irvine Animal Care Center. http://bit.ly/30Ln4Hc
- The Patchwork Show arts & craft show is Sunday 5/26 from 11am-5pm in Downtown Santa Ana. FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1Fy7akI
- The 21st Annual Memorial Day Half Marathon is Monday 5/27 in Laguna Hills. Half Marathon, 5k, 10k and Kid’s run. Registration is open online: http://bit.ly/2qUey9d
Memorial Day Services:
- View 1100 full size American Flags, each having draped the casket of a deceased Veteran, flying along the “Avenues of Flags”. 58th Annual Memorial Day Service, Monday 5/27 at 11am at the Memory Garden in Brea. http://bit.ly/2Qq0cZd
- Memorial Day Service and Pancake Breakfast, Monday 5/27 at George Bellis Park. Breakfast is at 8am and the remembrance service is at 10am, followed by a picnic in the park. http://bit.ly/2K1JLkz
Corona del Mar:
- Annual Memorial Day Service, Monday 5/27, from 11am-12:30pm at Pacific View Memorial Park.
- 65th Annual Memorial Day Service, Monday 5/27, from 11am-12pm at Harbor Lawn-Mt. Olive Memorial Park. Special guest speaker, flyover & more. http://bit.ly/2YLHVIO
- Memorial Day Service, Monday 5/27, from 10am-1pm at the Fountain Valley Veterans Memorial. http://bit.ly/2YPSpXH
- 81st Annual Memorial Day Celebration, Monday 5/27 at 10am in Loma Vista Memorial Park. http://bit.ly/2qhjDJP
- Memorial Day Celebration, Monday 5/27 at 9:15am at the City’s Eternal Flame located in front of the Civic Center. http://bit.ly/2r1u6qd
- Memorial Day Celebration, Monday 5/27 at 11am at Heisler Park.
- Patriotic Concert by the Laguna Beach Concert Band, Monday 5/27, at 12pm at Main Beach. http://bit.ly/2rVOWao
- Memorial Day Observance Program, Monday 5/27, from 11am-12pm at El Toro Memorial Park. http://bit.ly/2s0rWGC
- Memorial Day Ceremony, Monday 5/27, from 8:30am-10am at the Mission Viejo Civic Center. http://bit.ly/2r2naLj
- Memorial Day Observance, Monday 5/27, from 2pm-3pm at the Marine Monument Semper Fi Park. Special guest speakers, bagpipers, floral ceremony & more. http://bit.ly/2HzGXcM
- “One Small Step for Man” Memorial Day Service is Monday 5/27, from 10:30am-12pm at Fairhaven Memorial Park in Santa Ana. Aerial Flyover, guest speaker, live music, white dove release & more. http://bit.ly/2X4PxWr
- Memorial Day Program, Monday 5/27, from 10am-11:30am at Santa Ana Cemetery. http://bit.ly/2r1c0nY
- Memorial Day Service, Monday 5/27 at 11am at Eisenhower Park.
- FREE event admission to the Memorial Day Ceremony at Nixon Library, Monday 5/27 at 11am, followed by a concert at 12pm. http://bit.ly/2qldGYc