If you’re looking for something to do this weekend check out the Cherry Blossom Festival in HB, VeggiePalooza in Fullerton, Spring Craft Boutique in Brea, a Vintage Market in Santa Ana, Car Show in Costa Mesa, and more! Have a great weekend!
- 25 Places to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in OC: http://bit.ly/2Fd347C
- The 6th Annual Huntington Beach Cherry Blossom Festival is all weekend at Central Park in HB. Music, art, dancing, food and more! FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2HDHbNx
- The Brea Spring Craft Boutique is Saturday from 9am-4pm at the Brea community center. Shop from over 250 vendors. Admission is $2. http://bit.ly/2CmREN3
- VeggiePalooza is all weekend from 9am-4pm at Fullerton Arboretum. Plants and vegetables for sale, including over 300 varieties of tomatoes, peppers and varietal veggies. FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1S8NybA
- The Golden Years Vintage Market is Saturday 3/16 from 11am-5pm The on 2nd Street Promenade in Downtown Santa Ana. Vintage clothing, vinyl records & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2sVxP8
- The Classic Auto Show is all weekend at the OC Fair and Event Center in Costa Mesa. Over 2,000 Classic cars will be on display. Admission and parking required. http://bit.ly/2UDyQAh
- Mission Viejo’s Irish Festival is Saturday 3/16 from 11am-3pm in Oso Viejo Park. Sheep herding demonstration, live music, crafts, games & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2W1wVWr
- Visit one of the many weekend Farmers Markets in OC: http://bit.ly/2BdBcuQ
Saint Patrick’s Day is almost here! The luck of the Irish is strong in Orange County, and there are so many ways to celebrate that it’s hard to narrow it down. Lucky for you, we’ve put together a list of 25 places to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in OC. Grab a pint of Guinness, a traditional Irish meal or a sweet treat from any of these great places and don’t forget to wear green!
- Malarky’s Irish Pub in Newport Beach opens at 6am so you can start the day off with a great breakfast!
- O’Malley’s on Main in Seal Beach opens at 8am, so get there early for a special breakfast, authentic Irish fare, drinks and live music by The Lads!
- The Harp Inn’s St. Patrick’s Day celebration begins bright and early on Sunday at 9am. They’re serving a traditional Irish breakfast until 11am, a special lunch and dinner menu from 11am until 10pm, live music from Cillian’s Bridge, bagpipers, Irish dancers, St. Patrick’s Day swag and giveaways and green beer all day!
- Muldoon’s Irish Pub opens at 9am on St. Patrick’s Day to kick off their celebration! The “Early Irishman” breakfast menu will be served from 9am to 11am, followed by all of their famous Irish specialties for lunch and dinner in the dining room and fast fare in the Celtic Bar. Stay to enjoy live music all day and other St. Paddy’s Day fun!
- Wake up with an Irish Coffee at Dublin4 Gastropub in Mission Viejo: Cream, rich as an Irish brogue; Coffee, strong as a friendly hand; Sugar, sweet as the tongue of an Irish rogue and Whisky, smooth as the wit of the land.
- Grab some delicious clover-shaped cookies from Mixed Bakery in Corona Del Mar!
- Small Cakes OC has a variety of delicious cupcakes that are sure to get anyone in the mood for celebrating!
- Hopscotch Tavern in Downtown Fullerton serves craft beer and great whiskey. Join them on St. Paddy’s Day for specials all day long.
- Matador Cantina is putting their own special twist on a classic St. Patrick’s Day meal, offering guests Corned Beef Carnitas tacos as well as $8 Jameson shots and appetizer deals until 10pm on St. Paddy’s Day!
- Tackle Box has a St. Paddy’s Day Burger that you definitely want to find at the end of the rainbow! It features an Angus beef patty, corned beef, Jameson-glazed bacon, Guinness caramelized onions, Irish cheddar aioli, house mustard and edible gold leaf flakes. Available all day at their Costa Mesa location Friday through Sunday, or until sells out.
- Bourbon Street Bar & Grill in Downtown Fullerton is going full green and gold for a St. Paddy’s Day celebration! Head in for green beer, drink specials and more!
- Old Crow Smokehouse Orange is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with green beer, lots of shenanigans, and a special menu of Irish favorites including their Reuben sandwich stuffed with corned beef and cabbage and topped with melted cheese.
- Gallagher’s Pub in Huntington Beach will be having live music from the “Union Hobos” starting at 12pm. http://bit.ly/2TDP4wR
- Macallans Public House in Downtown Brea will be offering food and drink specials all day on March 17th. Eversons & Daughters, a family Irish band, will be performing live starting at 2:30 pm. Reservations are strongly encouraged.
- The Shamrock Bar & Grill in Newport Beach is a great place to listen to live music on St. Paddy’s Day and also boasts the best Guinness in town!
- Pretend City in Irvine is having a very family-friendly St. Patrick’s Day celebration that includes story time, art, fun activities and an Irish “heading home parade” at the end of the day. Museum admission is required, find more info here.
- The Auld Dubliner in Tustin is kicking off their huge annual St. Paddy’s Day party at 7am!
- Krispy Kreme’s original glazed donuts are going green for St. Patrick’s weekend. Stop in and get one or a dozen!
- Patsy’s Irish Pub in Laguna Niguel opens up at 10am for an all day celebration that includes live music, bagpipers, green beer, Irish food and a fun photo booth too!
- Silky Sullivan’s Restaurant and Irish Pub is celebrating with live entertainment from Rick Bagby and Echo Love Chamber, a special Irish menu, green beer and more. The party starts at 1pm.
- Cafe Cultura in Downtown Santa Ana is serving up Clover Conchas available now through 3/17.
- The Dirty Cookie is ready to help you celebrate St. Paddy’s Day with their Cookie Shots. Fill with your favorite beverage of choice and bottoms up!
- Doughnut District serves up delicious donuts and pastries as well as coffee, tea fruit smoothies and more. For St. Patrick’s Day they’re showing off their creativity with gorgeous St. Patrick’s Day Galaxy Donuts.
- Hapa Cupcakes is serving up cupcakes infused with Bailey’s Irish Cream. Available now through 3/17.
- House of Blues in Anaheim is having a craft beer and music festival on St. Patrick’s Day called “Lucky Brews, Lucky Grooves”. There will be 25 breweries, live music, food & more. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2TQZeJC
For 2019 St. Patrick’s Day…. click here
For 2019 St. Patrick’s Day…. click here
- Have a traditional Irish breakfast:
The following pubs will be serving up breakfast starting at early as 6:30am…
- Grab a dozen green doughnuts:
Krispy Kreme is whipping up green doughnuts for this special occasion. It’s not just a green glaze, these doughnuts are green through and through. You can visit Krispy Kreme at the Outlets at Orange. http://bit.ly/2G0lzNW
- Party all day at a pub:
- Muldoon’s Irish Pub in Newport Beach is hosting their annual St. Patrick’s Day Party. Live bands during the day & night and opening at 9am for breakfast. http://bit.ly/2FHe3Z5
- Malarky’s Irish Pub in Newport Beach opens at 6:30am with a full breakfast and will be open until 2am. http://bit.ly/2tTRuuH
- Patsy’s Irish Pub in Laguna Niguel is having a Bagpiper, live music, a photobooth, Irish Food & more. http://bit.ly/2GAK9CO
- The Harp Inn in Costa Mesa opens at 7am with a full Irish Breakfast. Throughout the day they’ll be having Bagpipers, Irish dancers, live music, and more. http://bit.ly/2IyidQS
- Silky Sullivans in Fountain Valley will have green beer, an Irish menu, live music, and more. http://bit.ly/2FGj6sz
- Macallan’s Pub in Brea opens at 6am with an Irish breakfast starting at 9am. There will be live music across the street, Irish buffet, and more. http://bit.ly/2G336QT
- The Auld Dubliner in Tustin opens at 9am. They’ll be having drinking games, food specials and live DJ sets. http://bit.ly/2FXfGRN
- The Shamrock Bar & Grill in Newport Beach will be having a menu featuring 5 Irish foods, live music starting at 2pm, and more. http://bit.ly/2FS4Ite
- Gallagher’s Pub in Huntington Beach opens at 7am with an Irish breakfast. They’ll also have Irish tacos, corned beef and cabbage, corned beef hash, live music & more. http://bit.ly/2piKjrb
- O’Malley’s on Main in Seal beach opens at 8am for for breakfast and will be serving dinner until 10pm. http://bit.ly/2GANX74
- Take the kids to on a Leprechaun hunt at Pretend City:
Pretend City in Irvine is having special St. Patrick’s Day activities throughout the day, including an “end of the rainbow treasure hunt”, leprechaun hunt, and more. Admission required. http://bit.ly/2FOdetf
- Get some shamrock shaped cookies and dip them in green milk:
Blackmarket Bakery in Santa Ana and Costa Mesa are serving up shamrock shaped cookies. The perfect treat to go with some homemade green milk. http://bit.ly/2IynDLx
- Indulge in some adults-only ice cream:
Chunk-N-Chip at 4th Street Market in Santa Ana has created a special Boozy Lucky Charms ice cream infused with Irish whiskey. This adult only treat is available until it sells out. http://bit.ly/2FOISXT
- Enjoy a traditional Irish dinner of corned beef and cabbage:
The following pubs will be serving up a St. Patrick’s Day favorite corned beef and cabbage…
- Listen to live music: