There’s no shortage of fun things to do this weekend in Orange County. Watch dogs surf at the Surf City Surf Dog Competition, shop from 70 vendors at TikiLand Trading Co. tiki marketplace, stroll through a car show, visit Old Tyme Fall Festival, enjoy music on the sand at Ohana Fest, and more!
- Tikiland Trading Co., tiki marketplace is back for another incredible event on Sunday, 9/29 from 10am-4pm at the Heritage Museum in Santa Ana, CA. Shop from 70 tiki artists, makers, and vendors, enjoy live music, tiki cocktails from 320 Main, shave ice, pineapple Dole Whips, and food by TK Burger, Aloha Acai Bowls, and Tres Compas Mexican Grill. Visit tikilandtrading.com for event tickets, address, and more info. Tix are $6 in online (prices go up 9/28 at midnight) or $8 at the door (cash only).
- The 11th Annual Surf City Surf Dog Competition is Saturday 9/28 at Huntington Dog Beach. Watch dogs from around the world compete in a surf completion. Surfing starts at 8am. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2wjECxj
- Boo-uena Park Old Tyme Fall Festival is Saturday 9/28 from 12pm-5pm. Spooky storytelling, ghostly tours, halloween-themed vendors & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2nZBrcf
- The 20th Annual Crusin’ For a Cure s Saturday 9/28 from 6am-4pm. Over 3,500 vehicles on display. Admission required. http://bit.ly/2noc5EM
- The 8th Annual Taste of Lake Forest is Saturday 9/28 from 12-3pm. Tastings from 20 restaurants, live entertainment & more. FREE to attend. Tasting ticket is $1, buy as many tastes as you would like. http://bit.ly/2mugaH5
- The Ohana Music Festival is all weekend at Doheny State Beach in Dana Point. Enjoy performances by Red Hot Chili Peppers, Eddie Vedder, more. Tickets required. http://ocevent.co/1RYOQGo
- The San Juan Capistrano Greek Festival is all weekend at the SJC Community Center. Greek food, pastries, live music, dancing, greek market, kids zone & more! FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1MJ055K
It’s going to be a great weekend in Orange County! The LA Chargers are back in town for their Training Camp, La Habra Corn Festival is back for another year, it’s the last weekend of the Vans US Open of Surfing, there art festivals, a butterfly festival, Shakespeare by the Sea, outdoor concerts & more!
- Festival of the Butterflies is Saturday 8/3 from 10am-4pm at Los Rios Park in San Juan Capistrano. Live butterfly tent, educational talks, live butterfly release, and more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2YCT5PB
- La Habra Corn Festival starts Friday night and runs all weekend at El Centro/Lions Park. Live music, parade, carnival rides, games, food & more. FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1DxQFpU
- The Los Angeles Chargers Training Camp runs until 8/16 at the Jack Hammett Sports Complex in Costa Mesa. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2h761Nj
- Shakespeare by the Sea is Sunday 8/4 in Eisenhower Park in Seal Beach from 7pm-9pm. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2LYI09h
- The Vans US Open of Surfing continues this weekend in Huntington Beach. Watch Surf, Skate and BMX competitions. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2rSS5LG
- Jazz at the Bowers Festival is Sunday 8/4 at the Bowers Museum in Santa Ana from 11am-3:30pm. Enjoy live Jazz performances, face painting, crafts for kids, and more. Festival is FREE to attend but if you wish you explore Bowers Museum admission is at a fee.
- The OC Fair continues in Costa Mesa and runs through 8/11. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2tRSbmq
- The Pageant of the Masters & Festival of Arts continues this weekend in Laguna Beach. Show runs through 8/31. Watch as famous paintings come to life! Tickets required. http://bit.ly/29JMP0S
- Art-A-Fair Fine Art Festival continues this weekend in Laguna Beach and runs through 9/1. Admission required. http://bit.ly/2uodnjN
- The Sawdust Arts and Crafts Festival continues this weekend in Laguna Beach and runs through 9/1. Open 10am-10pm daily. Admission required. http://ocevent.co/296QLIk
It’s Father’s Day Weekend in OC with the return of TikiLand Trading Co. tiki marketplace at the Heritage Museum in Santa Ana, 3 annual car shows, OC Night Market in Costa Mesa, concerts in the park, a movie in the park, & more!
- Tikiland Trading Co., tiki marketplace is back for another event on Saturday, June 15th from 10am-4pm at the Heritage Museum in Santa Ana, CA. Shop from over 60 tiki artists, makers, and vendors, enjoy live music, pineapple Dole Whips, as well as tiki drinks, and food by Cousins Maine Lobster. Visit tikilandtrading.com for event tickets, address, and more info. Tix are $6 in online (prices go up 6/15) or $8 at the door (cash only).
- The OC Night Market returns to the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa Friday night 6/14 and runs all weekend. Food, entertainment, shopping, & more. Admission is $5 and there is also a parking fee. http://ocevent.co/1H5rcnJ
- The 12th Annual Laguna Beach Fete de la Musique is Saturday 6/15 from 12-4pm. Enjoy musical performances that take place all around Laguna Beach. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2t92lNS
- Surf City “Chili at the Beach” Chili Cook-off & Salsa Tasting is Saturday 6/15 in downtown Huntington Beach from 11am-5pm. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2KNBktC
- The 24th Annual San Clemente Car Show is Saturday 6/15 from 10am-3pm in Downtown San Clemente. Over 300 cars from Classics to Exotics. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2WLU2sE
- The 9th Annual White Glove Concours and Porsche Display is Saturday 6/15 from 9am-2pm at Sea Terrace Park in Dana Point. View over 100 porches (new and old) on display. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2MMl12T
- The 55th Annual Newport Beach Art Exhibition is Saturday 6/15 from 1-6pm at the Newport Beach Civic Center. View and shop from over 250 works of art. Live music, food & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2rlOcuj
- The 14th Annual International Surfing Day is Saturday 6/15 from 8am-12pm on the north side of the pier in Huntington Beach. Surf lessons, Sup demonstrations, & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2rmlhXl
- The NSSA Interscholastic Surfing Championships are all weekend at Salt Creek Beach in Dana Point. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2rwcSEG
- Concert in the Park: The Answer (Classic Rock), Saturday 6/15 at the Civic Center Green in Cypress at 6pm. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2KjE5U2
- Concert in the Park: Parker Smith’s porch pickin’ 20s & 30s blues stylings, and Fabulous Nomads, Saturday 6/15 at the Silverado Fairgrounds in Silverado from 6-10pm. Admission is 1 can of food to be donated to the local food bank. http://bit.ly/2FdxwhQ
- Movie in the Park: “Smallfoot” Saturday 6/15 at East Side Community Park in Yorba Linda. Movie begins at dusk. .http://bit.ly/2wWOk8g
- Crusin’ Brea Classic Car Show is Sunday 6/16 in Downtown Brea (Birch & Brea Blvd) from 10am-4pm. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2F4YR5J
- The 12th Annual Balboa Bay Resort’s Father’s Day Car Show is Sunday 6/16 from 11am-2pm in Newport Beach. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2LO0hCq
- Concert on the Green: The Side Deal, Sunday 6/16 from 6pm-7:30pm at the Newport Beach Civic Center. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2MP2uDc
- Visit one of the many weekend Farmers Markets in OC: http://bit.ly/2BdBcuQ