There’s no shortage of fun things to do this weekend in Orange County. Watch dogs surf at the Surf City Surf Dog Competition, check out a sandcastle building competition, attend a Chili Cook-Off, Greek Festival, or a Fall Festival, enjoy music on the sand at Ohaha Fest, and more!
- The last “Sunset Serenades” concert of the season is at Heisler Park in Laguna Beach Friday 9/29. Enjoy live music from 5:30pm to sunset in the Rockpile Amphitheater (by the whale sculpture). FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2grF72Q
- The 10th Annual Surf City Surf Dog Competition is Saturday 9/29 at Huntington Dog Beach. Watch dogs from around the world compete in a surf completion. Surfing starts at 8am. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2wjECxj
- The San Juan Capistrano Greek Festival is all weekend at the SJC Community Center. Greek food, pastries, live music, dancing, greek market, kids zone & more! FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1MJ055K
- The 7th Annual Taste of Lake Forest is Saturday 9/29 from 12-3pm. Tastings from 20 restaurants, live entertainment & more. FREE to attend. Tasting ticket is $1, buy as many tastes as you would like. http://bit.ly/2N75buN
- The Ohana Music Festival is all weekend at Doheny State Beach in Dana Point. Enjoy performances by Eddie Vedder, Eric Church, Mumford and Sons, Norah Jones, Beck, and more. Tickets required. http://ocevent.co/1RYOQGo
- Boo-uena Park Old Tyme Fall Festival is Saturday 9/29 from 12pm-5pm. Spooky storytelling, ghostly tours, halloween-themed vendors & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2OgDYdu
- The 41st Annual Ultimate Home and Outdoor Living Expo is all weekend at the OC Fairgrounds. Products, demonstrations & more. Admission required. http://bit.ly/2wJrL5W
- The 15th Annual Orange County Children’s Book Festival is Sunday 9/30 from 9:30am-4:00pm at Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa. Over 125 authors, storytellers, live entertainment & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2cA55gc
- The 22nd Annual Laguna Beach Pet Parade and Chili Cook-off is Sunday 9/30 from 11:30am-3pm at Seven7Seven (Art-A-Fair grounds) in Laguna Beach. Admission is $10. http://bit.ly/2yeiH8D
- The Huntington Beach Old World Oktoberfest Parade is Sunday 9/30. Parade begins at 2pm and is the kick-off to Oktoberfest. http://ocevent.co/1YBOfhn
We’ve got a fun filled weekend of events for you! There’s a car show, street fair, harvest festival, beer festival, concerts in the park, movies in the park, and more!
- Watch “Jaws” Friday 9/14 at Salt Creek Beach in Dana Point at 8pm. (Free parking after 6pm). http://bit.ly/2GPFETB
- Sunset Serenades continue at Heisler Park in Laguna Beach Friday 9/14. Enjoy live music every Friday night in September from 5:30pm to sunset in the Rockpile Amphitheater (by the whale sculpture). FREE to attend. Schedule: http://bit.ly/2MPWt8N
- Watch “Despicable Me” Saturday 9/15 at Hurless Barton Park Amphitheater in Yorba Linda at 8pm. http://bit.ly/2s8DSZ4
- Orange County Coastal Cleanup Day is Saturday 9/15. There are cleanup sites all over Orange County, find one near you: http://bit.ly/2x3M9is
- Pageant of the Thunderbird car show is Saturday 9/15 at LaPalma Park in Anaheim. The show usually runs from 10am-3pm. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2gmsySs
- Outdoor Concert: Enjoy “Conspiracy Radio Band” and “Tommy is DEVO” is Saturday 9/15 at the Silverado Fairgrounds in Silverado from 6-10pm. Admission is 1 can of food to be donated to the local food bank. http://bit.ly/2uKANz3
- The 40th Annual Dozynki Polish Harvest Festival is all weekend in Yorba Linda. Live entertainment, traditional dishes including stuffed cabbage, pierogies, kielbasa, beer & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2Okf49y
- The 40th Annual Santa Ana Fiesta Patrias Street Fair is all weekend in Downtown Santa Ana. Parade, music, food, games & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2OonUn2
- The 9th Annual OC Brew HaHa Craft Beer Festival is Saturday 9/15 at Lakeview Park in Orange. Sample 100+ beers, enjoy live music, and more. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2xzcYur
- Visit one of the many weekend Farmers Markets in OC: http://bit.ly/2BdBcuQ
We’ve got some fun things happening this weekend in Orange County. It’s Civil War Days in Huntington Beach, the Orange International Street Fair is back for another delicious year, the Great Labor Day Cruise rolls into Costa Mesa, and it’s the last weekend for the Laguna Beach art festivals.
- The Orange International Street Fair is all weekend in Old Town Orange. Food, shopping, entertainment & more. FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1JEfcsZ
- The 25th Annual Civil War Days is all weekend at Central Park in Huntington Beach. Battles, concerts, President Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address, demonstrations & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2xyZ7V0
- The 36th Annual Great Labor Day Cruise car show is all weekend at the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa. Admission required. http://bit.ly/2vGjs9x
- 80’s on the Bay is Friday 8/31 at Newport Dunes in Newport Beach. DJ set by Richard Blade and performance by Idol X (Billy Idol tribute). Tickets required.
- Boots on the Beach is Saturday 9/1 at Newport Dunes in Newport Beach. Country music, line dancing, food trucks, and more. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2wyvEMn
- Led Zepagain is Sunday 9/1 at Newport Dunes in Newport Beach. Performances by a Led Zeppelin tribute band and a Tom Petty Tribute band. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2C0aCvb
- It’s the last weekend for Art-A-Fair Fine Art Festival in Laguna Beach. Admission required. http://ocevent.co/1TQvFQt
- It’s the last weekend for the Sawdust Arts and Crafts Festival continues in Laguna Beach. Open 10am-10pm daily. Admission required. http://ocevent.co/296QLIk
- It’s the final weekend of Pageant of the Masters & Festival of Arts in Laguna Beach. Last show 9/1. Watch as famous paintings come to life! Tickets required. http://bit.ly/29JMP0S
- Friday, August 31: “Raiders of the Lost Ark” at Laguna Niguel Park in Laguna Niguel at 8pm. (Free parking after 6pm). http://bit.ly/2GPFETB
- Friday, August 31: “Trolls” at Vista View Park in Fountain Valley. Activities begin at 6pm, movie starts at dusk. http://ocevent.co/1G7q6qG
- ]Sunday 9/2: Side Street Strutters Jazz Band at Huntington Beach Central Park in Huntington Beach at 5pm. http://ocevent.co/1BQrkad FREE to attend.