Here are 8 fun things to do this weekend in Orange County. You can attend The Great Pacific Airshow in Huntington Beach, the OC International Auto Show in Anaheim, SeaFest in San Clemente, Orange County Children’s Book Festival, and more!
- The Great Pacific Airshow is all weekend in Huntington Beach. Enjoy appearances by the US Air Force Thunderbirds, The Canadian Forces Snowbirds, and more! FREE but premium viewing is available for a fee. http://bit.ly/2MbtdGm
- The Orange County International Auto Show is all weekend at the Anaheim Convention Center. See over 600 vehicles and test drive over 100. Admission required. http://ocevent.co/1kducpO
- Tustin Tiller Days runs all weekend at Columbus Tustin Park in Tustin. Parade, carnival rides, games, live entertainment, food & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2OmwUMe
- The Heritage Hill Autumn Harvest Festival is Saturday 10/5 from 4pm-8pm in Lake Forest. This family event includes trick-or-treat stations, haunted house, games, pumpkin decorating and more. Admission is $5. http://bit.ly/2wMalHx
- The 32nd Annual San Clemente SeaFest is Sunday 10/6 from 9:30am-3pm at the San Clemente Pier. Chowder cook-off, surf contest, fun contests (hula hoop contest, bubble gum blowing contest) & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2ddZTPF
- The Orange County Children’s Book Festival is Sunday 10/6 from 9:30am-4pm at Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa. Special guests include Kobe Bryant. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2MjWXAO
- The 6th Annual Newport Beach Wine and Food Festival is all weekend, featuring celebrity chefs. All events throughout the weekend are ticketed. http://bit.ly/2vG4Tmx
- Armenian Food Festival is all weekend in Costa Mesa. Enjoy food, pastries, live music, traditional dancing, shopping, and more. Admission is $3. http://bit.ly/2LKUMqY
There’s no shortage of fun things to do this weekend in Orange County. Watch dogs surf at the Surf City Surf Dog Competition, shop from 70 vendors at TikiLand Trading Co. tiki marketplace, stroll through a car show, visit Old Tyme Fall Festival, enjoy music on the sand at Ohana Fest, and more!
- Tikiland Trading Co., tiki marketplace is back for another incredible event on Sunday, 9/29 from 10am-4pm at the Heritage Museum in Santa Ana, CA. Shop from 70 tiki artists, makers, and vendors, enjoy live music, tiki cocktails from 320 Main, shave ice, pineapple Dole Whips, and food by TK Burger, Aloha Acai Bowls, and Tres Compas Mexican Grill. Visit tikilandtrading.com for event tickets, address, and more info. Tix are $6 in online (prices go up 9/28 at midnight) or $8 at the door (cash only).
- The 11th Annual Surf City Surf Dog Competition is Saturday 9/28 at Huntington Dog Beach. Watch dogs from around the world compete in a surf completion. Surfing starts at 8am. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2wjECxj
- Boo-uena Park Old Tyme Fall Festival is Saturday 9/28 from 12pm-5pm. Spooky storytelling, ghostly tours, halloween-themed vendors & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2nZBrcf
- The 20th Annual Crusin’ For a Cure s Saturday 9/28 from 6am-4pm. Over 3,500 vehicles on display. Admission required. http://bit.ly/2noc5EM
- The 8th Annual Taste of Lake Forest is Saturday 9/28 from 12-3pm. Tastings from 20 restaurants, live entertainment & more. FREE to attend. Tasting ticket is $1, buy as many tastes as you would like. http://bit.ly/2mugaH5
- The Ohana Music Festival is all weekend at Doheny State Beach in Dana Point. Enjoy performances by Red Hot Chili Peppers, Eddie Vedder, more. Tickets required. http://ocevent.co/1RYOQGo
- The San Juan Capistrano Greek Festival is all weekend at the SJC Community Center. Greek food, pastries, live music, dancing, greek market, kids zone & more! FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1MJ055K
Here are a few things to check out this weekend in Orange County. The annual Elvis Festival is back for its 20th year, the OC Night Market returns to the OC fairgrounds, there are 2 outdoor concerts, art festivals, and more.
- The OC Night Market returns to the OC Fairgrounds this weekend. Food, entertainment, shopping, & more. Admission is $5 and there is a fee for parking. http://ocevent.co/1H5rcnJ
- Rancho Mission Viejo Rodeo is all weekend in San Juan Capistrano. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2ulllXX
- The Gem Faire is all weekend at the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa. Shop for gemstones, crystals, jewelry & more. Admission and parking required. Visit the website for a 2 for 1 coupon: http://bit.ly/2br8EkT
- 20th Annual Elvis Festival is Sunday 8/25 from 10am-6pm on Main Street in Garden Grove. Elvis impersonators, Cadillac car show, food, shopping & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2KRGAw1
- D23 Expo is all weekend at the Anaheim Convention Center. Panels, celebrities, sneak peeks, exclusive fan opportunities, merch & more. Traffic in the area will be impacted. This event is now sold out. http://bit.ly/2t1vEDL
- The Pageant of the Masters & Festival of Arts continues this weekend in Laguna Beach. Show runs through 8/31. Watch as famous paintings come to life! Tickets required. http://bit.ly/29JMP0S
- Art-A-Fair Fine Art Festival continues this weekend in Laguna Beach and runs through 9/1. Admission required. http://bit.ly/2uodnjN
- The Sawdust Arts and Crafts Festival continues this weekend in Laguna Beach and runs through 9/1. Open 10am-10pm daily. Admission required. http://ocevent.co/296QLIk
- Sunday 8/25: LA Sound Machine (Gloria Estefan Tribute) at Bluebird Park in Laguna Beach from 5-7pm. http://bit.ly/2LZ95cf
- Sunday 8/25: The Wiseguys Big Band Machine at Huntington Beach Central Park in Huntington Beach at 5pm. http://ocevent.co/1BQrkad