Happy Valentine’s Day, Orange County. This weekend OC has jazz, zydeco, a beach cleanup, pets in costume, a 5K, and even epic dance battles! So grab your sweetie, your friends, or your family, and go have an adventure.
- Enjoy an entire weekend of jazz 2/13 through 2/16 at the Newport Beach Jazz Party. Tickets required. https://bit.ly/39sle1F
- Check out one of our picks for a Valentine’s Day sweet treat!
- Both Saturday and Sunday have several different Farmers Markets to choose from all over OC! Check out a full list of Orange County weekend Farmers Markets. https://ocevents.co/farmersmarkets/
- The San Juan Capistrano Kids’ Pet Parade is Saturday 2/15 at 12 pm in Los Rios Park. Kids ages 5-12 can show off their animals and participate in contests. Prizes awarded! Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2BxrB6f
- Attend a beach cleanup in Seal Beach Saturday 2/15 from 9 am – 12 pm. Meet at the beach parking lot at the end of 1st Street. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2o8ZH8g
- The Cars & Coffee morning meet up is Saturday 2/15 at the Enderle Center in Tustin from 7 am to 10 am. All enthusiasts and unique car owners welcome. Free to attend, but patronage at the center’s businesses is suggested. https://bit.ly/38j7MNo
- If you love a good dance battle, don’t miss the Costa Mesa Art Walk & Dance Battle at Lions Park on Saturday 2/15 starting at 2 pm. Enjoy art from 30+ artists, live performances, food trucks, and a silent disco–we know you’re at least a little curious! https://bit.ly/2ONUTTZ
- The 3rd Annual Hearts & Heroes 5K is Saturday 2/15 at Grace OC in Anaheim, beginning at 7:30 am. All proceeds from the 5K go to benefitting foster children in Orange County. Registration required. https://bit.ly/2SkJ75E
- Celebrate Mardi Gras on the Argyros Plaza at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts in Costa Mesa on Saturday 2/15, 6 pm – 9 pm. Enjoy mask making and live musical performances. Free to attend. https://bit.ly/39w71AR
- Celebrate an evening of tradition and fun for the family at the Nixon Museum in Yorba Linda for their Lunar New Year spring festival on Sunday 2/16 4:30 – 7:30 pm. Museum admission required. https://bit.ly/2OPeh2R
- Celebrate Presidents Day at the Nixon Museum in Yorba Linda, Monday 2/17. First 1000 visitors get a slice of cherry pie! Enjoy photo ops, a concert, and all the museum has to offer. Admission is half price. https://bit.ly/39B6L3H
- Military and Veterans receive FREE admission to Mission San Juan Capistrano this weekend for Presidents Day. http://bit.ly/2F5LcKv
- The Holiday Skate Center in Orange has special daytime public skate hours from 1 to 5 pm on Monday 2/17. Admission is $12, skate rentals are $5. https://bit.ly/2vpWgkO