Sponsored by Gigasavvy. All opinions are our own.
There’s a delicious new way to beat the heat this summer in Orange County! Skoop by @Nekter Juice Bar is a rich and creamy frozen treat, made fresh daily from pure ingredients such as cashew milk, honey, coconut sugar, agave nectar, pure cocoa and Tahitian vanilla. All the flavor and none of the guilt because Skoop is also dairy free, soy free, gluten free and contains no refined sugars.
Skoop is currently available in 2 delectable flavors, Viva Vanilla and Chocolate Bliss. Additional flavors will be launching later this summer…stay tuned!
You can find Skoop at over 30 Nekter locations including 12 locations in OC.
If you’d like to try Skoop then get over to your nearest Nekter location serving Skoop on Friday, June 9 for Free Skoop Day. From 6pm-closing you can get a free Skoop with any 3 toppings. Toppings include chocolate drizzle, vegan chocolate chips, cacao nibs, fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries, coconut flakes, hempseed granola and gluten-free granola.
Find your closest location here http://bit.ly/2r6f6pj and let us know what you think of Skoop!
Here’s a bunch of fun things to do in Orange County for this 2017 Easter weekend:
- Volkswagens on the Pier! Huntington Beach is having a Vintage VW Bus Show on Saturday 4/15 from 8am-2pm. The Kowabunga Van Klan will have Vintage VW’s buses on display. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2nKW22T
- Sand Castles on Main is Saturday 4/15 in Huntington Beach from 12pm-4pm. 5 tons of sand will be dumped on Main Street as 20 teams compete to win prizes. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2ox8zWp
- Buena Park “Spring Eggstravaganza” is Saturday 4/15 at 9am at Henry Boisseranc Park. Candy scramble, live entertainment, crafts, games, petting zoo and more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2p6pRe5
- Cypress “Spring Egg Hunt” is Saturday 4/15 at 10:30am at Oak Knoll Park. Egg hunts, crafts, face painting, Easter Bunny, free hotdogs & drinks, and more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2oto9CJ
- Dana Point “Egg Hunts” are Saturday 4/15 at Pines Park and at Sea Canyon Park. Events begin at 9am and egg hunts begin at 10am. Other activities include a petting zoo, games, puppet show, Easter Bunny & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2p6usgJ
- Fountain Valley “Easter Egg Hunt” is Saturday 4/15 from 8am-11:30am at the Fountain Valley Sports Park. Carnival games, bounce houses, egg hunts & more. FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1G7q6qG
- Huntington Beach “Easter Hunt and Family Fun Day” is Saturday 4/15 from 9am-2pm at Central Park. Thousands of pounds of candy, Easter Bunny, live music and more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2p6y9CY
- Los Alamitos “Spring Carnival” is Saturday 4/15 from 9am-11:30am at Little Cottonwood Park. Egg hunt, carnival games, food, Peter Rabbit and more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2p8Nz6D
- La Habra “Spring Family Eggstravaganza” is Saturday 4/15 from 8am-12pm at La Bonita Park. Helicopter egg drop, egg hunts, vendors and more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2oYcVHS
- Mission Viejo “Bunny Days” is Saturday 4/15 from 10am-1pm at the Norman P. Murray Community Center. Carnival games, crafts, egg hunts, inflatable obstacle course and more. Activities cost a nominal fee. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2p9g8RC
- San Clemente “Springtacular” is Saturday 4/15 starting at 9am. Egg hunts, pony rides, face painting, games and more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2p95vyd
- San Juan Capistrano “Spring Eggstravaganza” is Saturday 4/15 from 10am-1pm at Los Pos Park. Egg hunts, face painting, games, crafts and more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2opcBi4
- Seal Beach “Easter Egg Hunt” is Saturday 4/15 from 10am-12pm in Eisenhower Park. Egg hunt and photos with the Easter Bunny. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2otfi3U
- Tustin “Easter Egg Hunt” is Saturday 4/15 from 8:30am-11:30am at Tustin Sports Park. Petting zoo, “The Lizard Wizard”, pony rides, games, candy, Easter Bunny and more. http://bit.ly/2pu3yvy
- Yorba Linda “Egg-citement Hunt” is Saturday 4/15 at 10am at Hurless Barton Park. Egg hunt, games, face painting, petting zoo & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2nF3Fbm
Here are a few fun things to do this weekend in Orange County:
- The Brea Spring Craft Boutique is Saturday 3/18 from 9am-4pm at the community center. Shop from over 250 vendors. Admission is $2. http://bit.ly/2mUYuSn
- The 10th Annual “Musink” Tattoo and Music Festival is all weekend at the OC Fairgrounds. Hundreds of world famous tattoo artists, low and slow car show, bands & more. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2nKGYOz
- VeggiePalooza is all weekend from 9am-4pm at Fullerton Arboretum. Plants and vegetables for sale, including over 300 varieties of tomatoes, peppers and varietal veggies. FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1S8NybA
- Newport Beach lifeguards, police officers and firefighters go head to head in a sand castle building competition to help raise funds for the Ben Carlson foundation on Saturday 3/18 at 9am in Marina Park (Tower 17). Donations appreciated. http://bit.ly/2nx7mvY
- The Huntington Beach Cherry Blossom Festival is Sunday 3/19 from 11am to 5pm at Central Park in HB. Music, art, dancing, food and more! FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2mxZcBV
- Mission San Juan Capistrano is celebrating the Return of the Swallows on Sunday 3/19. Flyover by WWII planes, ringing of the mission bells, mariachi music & more! Admission required. http://ocevent.co/1LvD1YO
- Disneyland is celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the attraction Pirates of the Caribbean. Special menu items and merchandise will be available this weekend only. http://bit.ly/2my4MnQ