There’s no shortage of fun things to do this weekend in Orange County. Watch dogs surf at the Surf City Surf Dog Competition, shop from 70 vendors at TikiLand Trading Co. tiki marketplace, stroll through a car show, visit Old Tyme Fall Festival, enjoy music on the sand at Ohana Fest, and more!
- Tikiland Trading Co., tiki marketplace is back for another incredible event on Sunday, 9/29 from 10am-4pm at the Heritage Museum in Santa Ana, CA. Shop from 70 tiki artists, makers, and vendors, enjoy live music, tiki cocktails from 320 Main, shave ice, pineapple Dole Whips, and food by TK Burger, Aloha Acai Bowls, and Tres Compas Mexican Grill. Visit tikilandtrading.com for event tickets, address, and more info. Tix are $6 in online (prices go up 9/28 at midnight) or $8 at the door (cash only).
- The 11th Annual Surf City Surf Dog Competition is Saturday 9/28 at Huntington Dog Beach. Watch dogs from around the world compete in a surf completion. Surfing starts at 8am. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2wjECxj
- Boo-uena Park Old Tyme Fall Festival is Saturday 9/28 from 12pm-5pm. Spooky storytelling, ghostly tours, halloween-themed vendors & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2nZBrcf
- The 20th Annual Crusin’ For a Cure s Saturday 9/28 from 6am-4pm. Over 3,500 vehicles on display. Admission required. http://bit.ly/2noc5EM
- The 8th Annual Taste of Lake Forest is Saturday 9/28 from 12-3pm. Tastings from 20 restaurants, live entertainment & more. FREE to attend. Tasting ticket is $1, buy as many tastes as you would like. http://bit.ly/2mugaH5
- The Ohana Music Festival is all weekend at Doheny State Beach in Dana Point. Enjoy performances by Red Hot Chili Peppers, Eddie Vedder, more. Tickets required. http://ocevent.co/1RYOQGo
- The San Juan Capistrano Greek Festival is all weekend at the SJC Community Center. Greek food, pastries, live music, dancing, greek market, kids zone & more! FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1MJ055K
Leave a Reply