We’ve got some fun things happening this weekend in Orange County. It’s Civil War Days in Huntington Beach, the Orange International Street Fair is back for another delicious year, the Great Labor Day Cruise rolls into Costa Mesa, OC Animal Care is having free pet adoptions, and it’s the last weekend for the Laguna Beach art festivals.
- The Orange International Street Fair is all weekend in Old Town Orange. Food, shopping, entertainment & more. FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1JEfcsZ
- The 35th Annual Great Labor Day Cruise car show is all weekend at the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa. Admission required. http://bit.ly/2vGjs9x
- The 24th Annual Civil War Days is all weekend at Central Park in Huntington Beach. Battles, concerts, President Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address, demonstrations & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2xyZ7V0
- FREE pet adoptions at the “Labor of Love” event Saturday 9/2 from 11am-5pm at the OC Animal Care in Orange. (Does not include the cost of a microchip or a license). http://bit.ly/2gkHaC5
- It’s the last weekend for Art-A-Fair Fine Art Festival in Laguna Beach. Admission required. http://ocevent.co/1TQvFQt
- It’s the last weekend for the Sawdust Arts and Crafts Festival continues in Laguna Beach. Open 10am-10pm daily. Admission required. http://ocevent.co/296QLIk
- Saturday 9/2: The Steely Damned in Newport Beach at Newport Dunes from 5-10pm. http://bit.ly/2gsiHhS FREE to attend but parking onsite is $10.
- Sunday 9/3: Night Shift on the Civic Center “Green” in Newport Beach from 6-7:30pm. http://ocevent.co/1JpL15q FREE to attend.
- Sunday 9/3: Ginger & The Hoosier Daddys at Huntington Beach Central Park in Huntington Beach at 5pm. http://ocevent.co/1BQrkad FREE to attend.