Saint Patrick’s Day is almost here! The luck of the Irish is strong in Orange County, and there are so many ways to celebrate that it’s hard to narrow it down. Lucky for you, we’ve put together a list of 25 places to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in OC. Grab a pint of Guinness, a traditional Irish meal or a sweet treat from any of these great places and don’t forget to wear green!
- Malarky’s Irish Pub in Newport Beach opens at 6am so you can start the day off with a great breakfast!
- O’Malley’s on Main in Seal Beach opens at 8am, so get there early for a special breakfast, authentic Irish fare, drinks and live music by The Lads!
- The Harp Inn’s St. Patrick’s Day celebration begins bright and early on Sunday at 9am. They’re serving a traditional Irish breakfast until 11am, a special lunch and dinner menu from 11am until 10pm, live music from Cillian’s Bridge, bagpipers, Irish dancers, St. Patrick’s Day swag and giveaways and green beer all day!
- Muldoon’s Irish Pub opens at 9am on St. Patrick’s Day to kick off their celebration! The “Early Irishman” breakfast menu will be served from 9am to 11am, followed by all of their famous Irish specialties for lunch and dinner in the dining room and fast fare in the Celtic Bar. Stay to enjoy live music all day and other St. Paddy’s Day fun!
- Wake up with an Irish Coffee at Dublin4 Gastropub in Mission Viejo: Cream, rich as an Irish brogue; Coffee, strong as a friendly hand; Sugar, sweet as the tongue of an Irish rogue and Whisky, smooth as the wit of the land.
- Grab some delicious clover-shaped cookies from Mixed Bakery in Corona Del Mar!
- Small Cakes OC has a variety of delicious cupcakes that are sure to get anyone in the mood for celebrating!
- Hopscotch Tavern in Downtown Fullerton serves craft beer and great whiskey. Join them on St. Paddy’s Day for specials all day long.
- Matador Cantina is putting their own special twist on a classic St. Patrick’s Day meal, offering guests Corned Beef Carnitas tacos as well as $8 Jameson shots and appetizer deals until 10pm on St. Paddy’s Day!
- Tackle Box has a St. Paddy’s Day Burger that you definitely want to find at the end of the rainbow! It features an Angus beef patty, corned beef, Jameson-glazed bacon, Guinness caramelized onions, Irish cheddar aioli, house mustard and edible gold leaf flakes. Available all day at their Costa Mesa location Friday through Sunday, or until sells out.
- Bourbon Street Bar & Grill in Downtown Fullerton is going full green and gold for a St. Paddy’s Day celebration! Head in for green beer, drink specials and more!
- Old Crow Smokehouse Orange is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with green beer, lots of shenanigans, and a special menu of Irish favorites including their Reuben sandwich stuffed with corned beef and cabbage and topped with melted cheese.
- Gallagher’s Pub in Huntington Beach will be having live music from the “Union Hobos” starting at 12pm. http://bit.ly/2TDP4wR
- Macallans Public House in Downtown Brea will be offering food and drink specials all day on March 17th. Eversons & Daughters, a family Irish band, will be performing live starting at 2:30 pm. Reservations are strongly encouraged.
View this post on Instagram
Mark your calendar for St. Patrick’s Day- March 17th! Don’t test your luck… make your reservation today and email email@example.com. Limited spots are available! Eversons & Daughters, a family Irish band, will be performing live starting at 2:30 pm. We will also be offering food and drink specials! #stpatricksday #macallansirishpub
- The Shamrock Bar & Grill in Newport Beach is a great place to listen to live music on St. Paddy’s Day and also boasts the best Guinness in town!
- Pretend City in Irvine is having a very family-friendly St. Patrick’s Day celebration that includes story time, art, fun activities and an Irish “heading home parade” at the end of the day. Museum admission is required, find more info here.
- The Auld Dubliner in Tustin is kicking off their huge annual St. Paddy’s Day party at 7am!
- Krispy Kreme’s original glazed donuts are going green for St. Patrick’s weekend. Stop in and get one or a dozen!
- Patsy’s Irish Pub in Laguna Niguel opens up at 10am for an all day celebration that includes live music, bagpipers, green beer, Irish food and a fun photo booth too!
- Silky Sullivan’s Restaurant and Irish Pub is celebrating with live entertainment from Rick Bagby and Echo Love Chamber, a special Irish menu, green beer and more. The party starts at 1pm.
View this post on Instagram
It’s a Jameson kind of day! See everyone tonight for some drinks and live entertainment with Echo Love Chamber! . . . . #silkysullivans #fountainvalley #ocbars #ocpubs #tgif #friday #weekend #irishpub #restaurant #sportsbar #jameson #whiskey #liveentertainment #music #orangecounty
- Cafe Cultura in Downtown Santa Ana is serving up Clover Conchas available now through 3/17.
- The Dirty Cookie is ready to help you celebrate St. Paddy’s Day with their Cookie Shots. Fill with your favorite beverage of choice and bottoms up!
- Doughnut District serves up delicious donuts and pastries as well as coffee, tea fruit smoothies and more. For St. Patrick’s Day they’re showing off their creativity with gorgeous St. Patrick’s Day Galaxy Donuts.
- Hapa Cupcakes is serving up cupcakes infused with Bailey’s Irish Cream. Available now through 3/17.
- House of Blues in Anaheim is having a craft beer and music festival on St. Patrick’s Day called “Lucky Brews, Lucky Grooves”. There will be 25 breweries, live music, food & more. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2TQZeJC
Leave a Reply