Here’s what’s happening this weekend in OC, it’s the last weekend for the Dana Point Festival of Whales, there’s a Kite Party in Huntington Beach, Pet Expo in Lake Forest, and more!
- The 48th Annual Dana Point Festival of Whales is this back for it’s second and final weekend in Dana Point. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2kSq03O
- There’s a “Kite Party” all weekend at the Huntington Beach Pier, from 10am-7pm. There will be experienced kite flyers from all across the country. FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1SHoTgn
- The 4th Annual South County Pet Expo is Saturday 3/9 from 10am-1pm at the Sports Park in Lake Forest. Pets for adoption, pet products, “A Dog’s Way Home” book signing, and more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2TBiz1u
- OC Wine Fest is this weekend weekend in San Juan Capistrano. There are 2 sessions available with unlimited wine tastings. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2oWgnRH
- The 12th Annual “Musink” Tattoo and Music Festival is all weekend at the OC Fairgrounds. Hundreds of world famous tattoo artists, low and slow car show, bands & more. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2nKGYOz
- Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is on now through 5/23. Attend celebrity chef events, sample California inspired menu items in the Festival Marketplace, attend seminars and more. Park admission required. http://ocevent.co/1ROHxhh
- Visit one of the many weekend Farmers Markets in OC: http://bit.ly/2BdBcuQ