Here are a few things to do this weekend in Orange County. The annual Sunset Beach Art Festival returns for Mother’s Day weekend, as well as the annual Villa Park Car Show, and Korean Festival in Irvine.
- The annual Sunset Beach Art Festival is all weekend. Over 150 arts & crafts vendors, live music, shave ice from Hula Girls Shave Ice & more. FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1rXHs6h
- The 17th Annual Villa Park Car & Bike Show is Saturday 5/11 at 8am on the grounds of the Villa Park High School. Over 100 Customs, Classics, Hot Rods, Motorcycles, food, vendors, music & more. FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1TLtugi
- The Irvine Korean Festival is Saturday 5/11 from 10am-5pm at the Irvine Civic Center. Live entertainment, Korean cuisine, games & more. FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1TfwbXy
- Visit one of the many weekend Farmers Markets in OC http://bit.ly/2BdBcuQ
Outside of OC but worth the drive…
- Renaissance Pleasure Faire continues this weekend in Irwindale and runs through 5/19. Live performances, jousting, shopping, food, and more. Admission required. http://bit.ly/2uPUtoh Ticket discount: http://bit.ly/2Vp8DFJ