This Veteran’s Day weekend in Orange County has a few fun things to do, from a music festival at Doheny, shopping at a arts and crafts festival, vintage market, and makers market, to a display of American flags.
- The Sugar Plum Arts & Crafts Festival is Thursday 11/8 through Saturday 11/10 at the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa. Shop for holiday themed craft items from 120+ vendors. Admission is FREE but you must pay to park. FREE parking Saturday ONLY. http://bit.ly/2dbo8QT
- Field of Valor is on display through 11/17. View 1776 ‘3×5’ American Flags on the fields of Handy Park in Orange. Viewing is FREE http://bit.ly/2PjsOWV
- Flying Miz Daisy Vintage Market is Friday & Saturday 11/9-11/10 inside the Hangar at the OC Fair and Events Center in Costa Mesa. There will be over 60 curated vintage vendors, a food truck and more. Admission and parking required. http://bit.ly/2Lq3zM5
- Driftwood Music Festival is all weekend 11/10-11/11 at Doheny State Beach in Dana Point. Enjoy country music, craft beer, bbq & more. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2Qs2qXa
- Handmade: A Maker’s Market is Saturday 11/10 from 10am-4pm at The Ecology Center in San Juan Capistrano. Shopping, crafts, music & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2SVX4VO