Here’s what’s happening this weekend in Orange County. There’s a Noche de Altares (Day of the Dead) festival Saturday in Santa Ana, a Pumpkin Launch is Saturday in Fullerton, the Dapper Day Expo returns to Disneyland, and more!
- Noche de Altares is Saturday 11/2 from 12pm-9pm on Flower St and Santa Ana Blvd. This community Dis de los Muertos celebration will include over 100 altars, live entertainment, face painting, shopping, food & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2gNoJKn
- Pumpkin Launch is Saturday 11/2 from 10am-2pm on the athletics fields of CSUF in Fullerton. Watch as pumpkins are launched at targets 200-300 feet away. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2QgtzMA
- Dapper Day Expo is all weekend 11/2-11/3 at the Disneyland Hotel. Followed by the fall 2019 Dapper Day on Sunday. Join thousands of other Disney fans as they dress in vintage styles from the bygone era. The Expo is at the Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall and admission is required. Dapper Day requires Disneyland Park admission. Traffic and parking will be impacted in the surrounding area. http://bit.ly/2eHjBB4
- Celebrate Day of the Dead at Bowers Museum in Santa Ana on Sunday 11/3, from 11am-3:30pm. Live music, Ballet Folklorico, sugar skull decorating, face painting, and more. Festival is FREE to attend, but admission is required if you want to tour the museum. http://bit.ly/2pxoWFO
- Jurassic Quest is all weekend at the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa. Stroll through the Cretaceous period, the Jurassic period, and the Triassic period, and see 80 true-to-life size dinosaurs. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/325jlDR
- The skating at the Irvine Spectrum opens is now open. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2CXEEyo
- BlizzCon Blizzard Entertainment’s gaming convention is all weekend 11/2-11/3 at the Anaheim Convention Center. Onsite tickets are sold out but you can still buy a virtual ticket to watch the event at home. Traffic and parking will be impacted in the surrounding area. http://bit.ly/2PJxdlr