Sure it’s still 72 and sunny out, but that doesn’t mean Orange County isn’t filled with the holiday spirit. There are plenty of opportunities to visit Santa, celebrate with tree lightings, enjoy a treat, or try a holiday craft this weekend.
- The Fashion Island Tree Lighting ceremony is Friday 11/22 and Saturday 11/23 night from 6-6:30pm in Newport Beach. Live music, Santa, snowfall & more! FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2fmnImo
- The Surfing Santa Competition is Saturday 11/23 and Sunday 11/24 at Salt Creek Beach in Dana Point. Surfing starts at 8am. FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1MHZPPD
- Welcome Skydiving Santa and his elves to OC on Saturday 11/23 as they make their arrival by skydiving onto the beach in Pacific City. Following their grand entrance at 12 noon there will be photo ops, music, and treats. FREE to attend. https://bit.ly/2r7O5aP
- The Sawdust Winter Fantasy arts & crafts show begins Saturday 11/23 and runs every weekend through 12/22 in Laguna Beach. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2fKwv2g
- The Ritz Carlton Tree Lighting and Holiday Open House is Sunday 11/24 from 4-6pm in Dana Point. Live music, Santa & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2go4UIz
- Huntington Beach Miracle on Main St. is Sunday 11/24 from 2-7pm. Shopping, music, tree lighting & more! Tree lights at 6pm. FREE to attend. https://bit.ly/346XFcu