Here’s what’s happening this weekend in Orange County. Noche de Altares (Day of the Dead) is Saturday in Santa Ana, Holiday Arts & Crafts Faire is Saturday in Irvine, Pumpkin Launch is Saturday in Fullerton & more!
- Noche de Altares is Saturday 11/3 from 1pm-10pm on 4th and Birch streets in Santa Ana. This community Dis de los Muertos celebration will include over 100 altars, live entertainment, face painting, shopping, food & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2gNoJKn
- The skating at the Irvine Spectrum opens Friday 11/2 and runs through 1/6. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2CXEEyo
- Irvine Fine Arts Center Holiday Faire is Saturday 11/3 from 9am-4pm on Yale Ave. in Irvine. Shop for handmade gifts, enjoy festive music & more. Admission is $2. http://bit.ly/2AI8Pbe
- Pumpkin Launch is Saturday 11/3 from 10am-2pm on the athletics fields of CSUF in Fullerton. Watch as pumpkins are launched at targets 200-300 feet away. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2QgtzMA
- Dapper Day Expo is all weekend 11/3-11/4 at the Disneyland Hotel. Followed by the fall 2018 Dapper Day on Sunday. Join thousands of other Disney fans as they dress in vintage styles from the bygone era. The Expo is at the Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall admission is $10. Dapper Day requires Disneyland Park admission. Traffic and parking will be impacted in the surrounding area. http://bit.ly/2eHjBB4
- Big Adventure Fest is all weekend at the OC Fairgrounds. Live music, live comedy, cosplay, gaming, vendors, and more. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2yLZBt5
- BlizzCon Blizzard Entertainment’s gaming convention is all weekend 11/4-11/5 at the Anaheim Convention Center. Onsite tickets are sold out but you can still buy a virtual ticket to watch the event at home. Traffic and parking will be impacted in the surrounding area. http://bit.ly/2PJxdlr